Use of Website
Thank you for visiting the www.outfitleatherjackets.com website (“Website”).
The use of the Website, which is owned by Outfit Leather Jacket (“Outfit”), a company with offices at Rue Pierre Loti , Saint Marin D’Heres, is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). Outfit may revise these terms at its sole discretion by updating this section, with the revised terms taking effect for all users as of the date stated on the section.
Copyrights, Trademarks, and other Intellectual property rights
The personal information you give us may include your first and surname, title, gender, birthrate (day and month), email address, phone number, address, The Website as a whole, and any single element on this Website, is protected by copyright, trademark rights and the other intellectual property rights either owned by Outfit or by the companies controlled by, or affiliated to, Outfit, or licensed to Outfit. Such elements include, among others, photographs, designs, testimonials, images, texts, video and audio clips, logos, trademarks and software programs used for the management and development of the Website. The elements contained in the Website are reproduced for information and/or promotional purposes only. The Website is for personal use only. You may download or copy the elements contained in the Website for personal use only, not for commercial or other purposes. As a consequence, you are not entitled to reproduce, copy, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, cancel and, in general, to perform any other activity using the elements contained in the Website (including any software used for the management and/or development of the Website) for any purposes, other than for personal use.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
This Website is operated by OutfitLeatherJackets . The use of the following terms; “Us”, “We”, “Our” refers to Outfit Leather Jackets. The terms “You”, “Your” and “You’re” are references to users of this website and customers of the www.outfitleatherjackets.com .
1. TERM OF USE
- Use of this Site confirms your agreement to both General Terms and Conditions as well as Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to this online shop.
- We reserve the right to change at our discretion these Terms and Conditions at any time and continued use of this website will be construed as your acceptance of any new terms. If these terms and conditions are changed in any way the date at which they were last updated will be featured at the bottom of this page. The version published on the Site is the version currently in force. Outfit invites you to periodically read the Terms and Conditions to ensure you are fully informed of any relevant and applicable changes
- By using this website you agree that it is for your own non-commercial use and that whilst a visitor to this site you will not use it to infringe, restrict or abuse the rights of others, or distribute material of an illegal nature including but not restricted to obscene, defamatory, racist, xenophobic, homophobic or other discriminatory or derogatory material or material which by its nature is spam or designed for the promotion of another organization.
- You also undertake that you will not gain or attempt to gain access to our information technology systems to distribute any form of malicious software designed to affect our own information technology systems or that of any other website user. Whilst we have taken the necessary precautions to protect Belstaff from malicious software, we cannot be held responsible should a third party implement any form of malicious software on the website and the resulting effects this may have on our users. We reserve the right to withdraw access to the website at our discretion if we feel an individual is in breach of our terms and conditions. As well as report to the police where necessary, the details of any user who may be criminally liable under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- Use of this website infers an agreement to observe all relevant intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrights and patents of ours.
- We reserve the right to change or remove any part of this website or the entire website itself at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to make the website unavailable in whole or part at our discretion without notice.
Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that our website meets the requirements set forth we can in no way be held liable except where mandated by law for losses or damages caused by the use of the Outfit online shop or any dealings with us. This does not extend to liabilities which we cannot be excluded from under all applicable legislation.
You agree through use of this website to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Outfit, its employees, directors, agents, partners, licensees and any affiliated party from any liability through your own breach of these terms and conditions or illegal action in relation to the use of this website.
If we do not to take legal action whether it be criminal or civil against any party for breach of these terms and conditions, this does not affect our right to do so in future against the same or different parties, whether it be for breaches of a similar or differing nature.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT
- Our online store operates a guest login and user account scheme. This means that when you purchase goods from us you can choose to do so by either creating a permanent user account or not.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, amend and remove content and cancel orders at no cost to you.
6. GOODS – GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY
All goods offered for sale on this website are official outfit merchandise sold and we therefore guarantee the authenticity of the Goods purchased on this Website. We aim to ensure all goods are represented fairly and accurately. As such we are unable to take responsibility for any technical issues customers may have that cause an item to appear differently than it actually is.
All prices on our website are in US Dollar (USD) unless otherwise stated. All charges will be made in Dollar (USD) and where applicable this will then be converted to your local currency at the exchange rate applied by your card provider. We reserve the right to change, amend or alter the price of goods on this website at any time without notice. All prices displayed on the website are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at the rate applicable at the time of purchase. Please note that the final order cost is inclusive of any local import duties or taxes applicable to countries outside the European Union.
8. VAT REFUNDS
As an online retailer we are not legally able to participate in the United Kingdom VAT refund scheme for orders delivered outside the European Union.
On occasion there may be promotional offers on goods available for sale. We withhold the right to extend, change or withdraw any promotion at any time without further notice.
10. CARD PAYMENT
The Outfit Online store accepts payment by Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
11. CARD PAYMENT PROCESSING
All card payments will be processed by our partner Cyber source and PayPal. We will only take payment from your account once we have dispatched your order in part or full and only for the value of the goods dispatched. For Contact to Order goods, on confirmation of your order a deposit of a third of the full value of the order will be taken on your credit card, with the balance of payment due prior to dispatch.
12. THE CONTRACT AND CONTRACT CANCELLATION
The offer of goods on this website or the acknowledgement of having received your request for an order does not amount to a contractual offer on our part. Acceptance of your order and the implied contractual offer will be confirmed by us via email once we dispatch your order in part or full. The acceptance of your order will only pertain to the goods named within the email confirming dispatch of your goods. We reserve the right not to accept your order, entirely or partially, for any commercial reason whatsoever.
13. CANCELLATION POLICY
Under the European Distance Selling Regulations, you have up to 14 working days after you have received your delivery to cancel your order (other than in respect of goods made to your specification or have been personalized for you). Any delivery charges will be refunded. However, if only part of your order is cancelled, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
To cancel this contract, you need to do so in writing. Please email our customer care department [email protected] stating the order number and giving your clear instruction to cancel the order.
If you have contacted us to cancel your order before you have received your goods, unless cancellation takes place within 30 minutes of your order placement, your cancelled order may already be picked and will be delivered to you. Please refuse any delivery of cancelled goods or arrange for them to be couriered back to us by contacting our customer care team at [email protected]
In the meantime you must take reasonable care of the Goods. Outfit will approve the return of the Goods only if the Goods sent back to Outfit are in perfect condition, new, unused and with all tags and labels attached. In such a case, Outfit will reimburse the price originally paid by crediting the refund to the card/payment method you originally used to pay for the Goods, within approximately fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the returned Goods unless possible delays of a technical nature occur that are not attributable to Outfit.
On the contrary, if the Goods appear to be worn or used, any of the labeling or tags are missing, do not comply with these General terms and Conditions of Sale or Outfit has any reason to believe that the Goods have been altered or are imitation of the Goods or were not purchased directly through the Site, Outfit will not accept the return and will return the Goods back to you.